Mary Kay had thought me on how to improve my skin routine. Not only that they produce quality beauty products, they also give you wisdom and know where you can improve on your skin routine. Then you don’t have to go overboard with bold products. They are more of creating a subtle and everyday natural look.
We’ve heard about MARY KAY PRODUCTS but did you know they do house visits to conduct beauty consultations facials and free make up session. You get to personally try all the products plus an extra charge if you want a way more extensive facial.
So here is a brief of what I’ve learned from MARY KAY. They turned themselves into a business venture for women to learn about beauty, create a community and promote wellness. You can be a member, they conduct seminars and workshops. You can start with an amount of P1500 – an entire start up kit with basic tools and samples already plus you get a stylish bag as well.
So here are the products that I’ve tried, personally its really GOOD and very light on the skin. Then the numbering is according to which you start first and categorize them according to areas.
HANDS: (prep wash hands)
- EXFOLIATE – SATIN HANDS Shea butter scrub
- SATIN HANDS NOURISHING CREAM and PROTECTOR SOFTENER
FACE (prep washing of face)
for TEENS (mostly advised for teens but people aged 20+ can try and use it)
- BOTANICAL EFFECTS Cleansing gel – I’ve been using this for a few months with the exfoliating electrical brush, it’s refreshing and I love the citrus scent of it.
- BOTANICAL EFFECTS Moisturizing gel
- TIME WISE 3 – IN – CLEANSER
- TIME WISE AGE FIGHTING MOISTURIZER
Basically just these 2, no toner and then you proceed to make up.
03. Use of CC Cream first, it’s a tinted moisturizer and prevents sweat plus with SPF
04. Since I have oily skin its highly recommended you go for MATTE FOUNDATION (TIME WISE). Their foundation is their best selling product and it’s true It doesn’t wear off easily, still intact and even though I’ve sweat the entire day, my skin becomes luminous and gets whiter (in a good way).
05. Tap it off with loose powder. So here is the AFTER look.
Basically this is an ALL NATURAL MAKE UP LOOK, then also you can add a shade of lippie. You can check their catalog of moisturize and matte lippies.
Also to add some pop of colors to the eyes and make them fuller they have mascara and an eyeshadow palette. I noticed their eyeshadow palette are more of pink shades. This is like for the everyday look that would make you look fresh even after sweating a lot. The more you sweat, the more glowing you are which I proved it. BTW They also have skin line for men if you may asked because compared to others they cater specifically for MEN.
You may contact AIMEE (09199 395 0913), RUBI (0945 346 0244) and JACQUI (0933 860 9450)