The biggest model/ fitness search is back! but this time it is open to ages 18-50 years old, this is such a good opportunity to give chances to everyone. Century Tuna can accept ages 50 above for as long you can pass the screening requirements. It has become a fad that people older are into fitness nowadays (ofcourse for HEALTH), well fitness should be well rounded and applied to all. It is a LIFESTYLE. You can be a fitspiration at any age! Just like Gerald Anderson (28), Paulo Avelino (29), Matteo Guidicelli (27), Ina Raymundo(42), Sunshine Cruz(40( and Alice Dixon (50) – The latest ambassadors for Century Tuna Ageless Campaign.
I got the chance to meet the 3 stunning ladies Ina Raymundo, Sunshine Cruz and Alex Dixon who are RIPPED for their age. I as a millennial just stare at my teddy bear self HAHA. We are aware on what workouts they do on social media but ofcourse I got a little spill on their liefstyle, like Ina Raymundo says she eats 6 small meals a day, all of them are not into diet fads at all and all really encourage to exercise. Paulo Avelino, on the other hand agrees and his beauty regimes is simply to have LOTS OF SLEEP. Where was Gerald and Matteo during the presscon?, They had prior commitments for work.
PS. As usual I fangirl(ED) haha
So here are the deets for the Cenuty TUNA AGELESS Competition:
Casting Call for Century Tuna Superbods 2018-02-05
The Century Tuna Superbods is the hottest event of the summer with over 2 Million prizes at stake. This year, Century Tuna goes Ageless, there will now be two age categories:
Category 1 – The Superbods (18-37 years old)
Category 2 – The Ageless (38-50 years old)
One male and female for each category will be declared this year’s Superbods and Century Tuna’s next image models, winning Php500,000 each plus other exciting perks.
Are you healthy? Are you sexy? Are you a Superbod? Be part of CENTURY TUNA SUPERBODS AGELESS 2018!
- Open to male and female with Filipino Heritage.
- Age limit: 18 to 37 years old (Superbods) and 38 to 50 years old (Ageless).
- Height requirement: Must be at least 5’7” for Men and 5’4” for Women (and or above).
- Physically fit.
- Pleasing personality.
- No prior endorsements from any competing brand.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST RESIDE IN THE PHILIPPINES FROM FEBRUARY 2018 UNTIL APRIL 2019.
- No prior record of public misdemeanour.
- Must be available on the following dates:
- February 25, 2018 – Final Callback
- March 3, 2018 – Grooming of the Finalists
- March 4, 2018 – Workshop
- March 5, 2018 – Photoshoot
- March 15, 2018 – Press Launch
- March 19, 2018 – Superbods Ageless Ultimate Challenge
- April 2, 2018 – Zalora Fitting
- April 7, 2018 – Zalora Fashion Show
- April 8, 2018 – Superbods Day (Marathon and Fitness Party)
- April 10 to 11, 2018 – Offsite Rehearsals for Finals Night
- April 12, 2018 – Finals Night
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent photo (1 Head Shot and 1 Full Body)
- Three (3) pcs. of Century Tuna Label
- Filled-up application form
- Swimwear (two-piece for female and board shorts for male)
- February 11, 2018 – SEDA Hotel, Davao City (10 am – 5 pm)
- February 17, 2018 – Gold’s Gym, Ayala Center Cebu
- February 18 and 24, 2018 – Manila (venue to follow)
For inquiries and registration, feel free to contact Apple Marabe-Cuenca at 0917-702-1894.