If you read my previous blogpost about Kitchenails http://www.krishgeek.com/?p=1530, It is a brainchild of the owner who’s love for business and culinary emerged into this unique spa and salon concept. They recently opened 2 branches at the South (Alabang Town Center) and here at the North (Trinoma).
I find the place really an interesting spot to relax and you’ll be welcomed with the soothing scent that can really tickle your senses.
So this is a review for the Manicure and Pedicure with imported polish & Footspa Entree
MANICURE (P350), PEDICURE (P450), M&P (P750) inclusive of polishes from L.A. Colors.
Premium polishes from Kitchenails consist of your familiar brands such as ORLY, ZOYA, RUBY WING and ESSIE. (additional P60 for M/P and additional P100 M&P)
The hardest part of being a girl is choosing what color to be painted on our nails. Well it highly depends on your personality.
For the Footspa Entree ONLY (P400), with MANICURE (P350), PEDICURE (P450), M&P (P750). Consist of your SEASONING SCRUB, TREAT (MASK), OIL and APERITIF. You get to choose your preference for each category. They start off soaking your feet in this frying pan and then applied your scrub, oil and mask. Then after wrapped your foot including lower legs in a plastic wrap and wait on for 10 minutes then the massage (aperitif), you choose either soft or hard. Start pedi sesh right after 🙂
- Cucumber: tightens open pores and rejuvenates complexion
- Peppermint: makes skin clearer (my choice)
- Pumpkin: prevents skin aging and promotes skin rejuvenation
- Coffee: one of the best exfoliator! Bye bye dead skin cells
- Strawberry: excellent skin cleanser.
- Coffee: Tightens your loose skin. (my choice)
- Orange: natural treatment for dark spots and blemishes.
- Milk: skin fairer and radiant
- Peppermint: Good skin moisturizer and reduce infection.
- Lemongrass: restores your skin to its original lightness.
- Mint: Relaxes your senses and alleviates stress.
- Grapefruit: Stimulates production of collagen
- Lavender: antispetic properties.
- Green tea: Enhanced by sun protection by eliminating radicals
- Mineral: Extra dry and sensitive skin
- Acupressure: Relieve yourself from tight pressure points.
- Swedish: To relax and soothe you with penetrating strokes.
- Detox: Drain unwanted substances.
- Signature: Mix of different senses that waken your senses.