So before I packed my bags, I never missed out the chance to visit and get mymonthly sessions with KitchenNails. The reasons why I keep on coming back because the place is accessible – heart of Quezon City, Trinoma (Near the gym I go to). The price is affordable for middle class and I get to bring friends over. The place is very relaxing and the interior is pleasing plus the place smells good. Then the nail specialists are very accommodating and they really take their time. Tip: Book ahead to have an appointment you may contact them at 02 815 6350
The Hand Entrée with manicure ranges at P350 (LA COLORS), If you want premium brands its add P60. I tried the Ruby Wing change color polish got mine in white to gold-ish. Note: It changes color when there is extreme heat exposure – takes time though.
They start off soaking your hands with this baking pan (the store’s culinary concept) and then applied your choice of scrub, oil and mask. Then they wrap both of your arms with a plastic wrap and wait on for 10 minutes then the massage (aperitif), you choose either soft or hard. Then they start with your manicure session 🙂
Here are your choices to choose from 🙂
- Cucumber: tightens open pores and rejuvenates complexion
- Peppermint: makes skin clearer (my choice)
- Pumpkin: prevents skin aging and promotes skin rejuvenation
- Coffee: one of the best exfoliator! Bye bye dead skin cells
- Strawberry: excellent skin cleanser.
- Coffee: Tightens your loose skin. (my choice)
- Orange: natural treatment for dark spots and blemishes.
- Milk: skin fairer and radiant
- Peppermint: Good skin moisturizer and reduce infection.
- Lemongrass: restores your skin to its original lightness.
- Mint: Relaxes your senses and alleviates stress.
- Grapefruit: Stimulates production of collagen
- Lavender: antispetic properties.
- Green tea: Enhanced by sun protection by eliminating radicals
- Mineral: Extra dry and sensitive skin
- Acupressure: Relieve yourself from tight pressure points.
- Swedish: To relax and soothe you with penetrating strokes.
- Detox: Drain unwanted substances.
- Signature: Mix of different senses that waken your senses.
While there take some R&R time to get a massage. Your choice is either Acupressure, Swedish, Detox and Signature). Coverage: Hands, Feet, Arms, Leg, Head and Neck.
15 minutes (choose 1) P250
30 minutes (Choose 2) P400
60 minutes (Choose 3) P600